AR Team Lead, NAOU Bottler
The incumbent of this role can be based in Atlanta, GA or anywhere in the USA
This position serves as the initial / primary role in supporting the Managed Service Provider supporting the company's franchised bottler portfolio for the North America Region. This A/R represents the cash realization of invoiced sales of Company-produced products to the Coca-Cola bottling system.
This role cultivates and maintains relationships with business (customer / bottler) clients. Provides front line guidance and oversight for the MSP's accounts receivable organization in the administration and handling of billing and accounts receivable. Ensures financial controls are being met in the management of accounts receivable and the resolution of associated customer (bottler) claims.
Success will be defined by the attainment of specific accounts receivable goals (ex. percent of A/R current, cycle time of claim resolution).
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the MSP and their management of the billing processes of concentrate sales and all miscellaneous billings for region in order to maximize receivable turnover and minimize amounts becoming past due or impaired
- Serve as the initial escalation point for order to cash matters within the region, both from the bottlers / BU constituents as well as to receive process guidance and policy interpretation inquiries from the MSP
- Review and analyze accounts to ensure that account balances are within expected ranges and payment trends are in line with company standards (audit of MSP's performance)
- Provide input relating to forecasting as it relates to collections, providing operational guidance to MSP for goal attainment, and feedback to MSP and TCCC retained organization management relating to ongoing accounts receivable status
- Understand regional and country-specific differences required in the management of the portfolio across different geographies and provide that guidance to MSP
- Provide operational support regarding the implementation of new business models, customer (bottler) strategies, or sales initiatives
- Serve as a subject matter expert to external clients regarding business policies, procedures, processes, and measures that drive the realization of business strategies (e.g., accounts receivable management, claims resolution)
- Regional coordination of required auditing, both internal and external
- Financial Policies and Procedures. Knowledge of the Company's financial policies and procedures including Standard Practices and Procedures, Standard Accounting Codes, Code of Business Conduct, as well as internal policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility
- Accounting: Knowledge of accounting principles, appropriate GL accounts and transactions, verify Chart of Authority, etc.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or work impact the Company's relationship with customers
- Cash Management. Knowledge of cash management principles used within a business environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Accounts Receivable in a commercial / business-to-business environment.
- Prior experience in general finance / financial accounting desirable
- Prior experience working with internal clients and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and develop teams with minimal direction
- Proficient in PC Skills, including intermediate or higher skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to drive results while enforcing controls and maintaining financial objectivity
- Financial analysis skills
- Client relationship management skills
Base Salary: $68,900 to $81,500
Base pay offered may vary depending on geography, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position, are offered.
Cash Flow; Accounts Receivable (AR) Analysis; Accounts Receivable Collection; Accounts Receivable Management (ARM); Cash Flow Management Strategies; Cash Management
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.