Associate Software Engineer - ReClique (Augusta, GA)
Daxko Augusta, Georgia
software engineer software team engineer collaboration integration data writing product managers architects software engineers engineers
March 3, 2023
As the Associate Software Engineer you are responsible for developing high quality applications and writing code on a daily basis. Your day to day will include heavy collaboration with product managers, architects and other software engineers to build best-in-class software using modern technologies and an agile development process. Sound like you? Keep reading!
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will report to the Engineering Manager.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop high quality applications that provide a delightful user experience
- Develop clean, reusable, well-structured and maintainable code following best practices and industry standards
- Develop elegant, responsive, high performance, cross-platform solutions
- Develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- Write automated unit, integration and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines
- Contribute to team efforts on support and troubleshoot data and/or system issues as needed
- Participate in and learn from code and design reviews
- Participate in user story creation in collaboration with the team
- Work with team members to develop prototypes as necessary and validate ideas with a data driven approach.
Report this job