Sales Representative Work from Home Remotely
Vector Marketing is filling part time sales positions. Primary responsibilities include working with customer, selling our Cutco products, and placing any orders. There is a base pay not based on sales, but reps have an opportunity to earn more based on commission. Previous experience is not required.
We provide flexible schedules for anyone looking to make some extra income around their current schedule.
- Excellent pay $20.00 base-appt, commissions available based on performance
- Solid training we teach our reps how to do well in this role before they start. We offer continued support and additional training as time goes on.
- Flexible scheduling we help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part time, while others choose to earn some extra income around other commitments such as other jobs, classes, or travel plans.
- Choice of Location apply today to find a location near you, opportunity to work from home remotely. In office meetings and trainings will be discussed with the manager in the interview.
- Enjoy working with people
- At least 18 years old or 17 and a HS Graduate in 2022
- Conditions apply
- Able to start within the next 7 10 days
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
Who would do well:
People who have done well with us in the past have had experience in retail, fast food, cashier, administrative assistant, customer service, receptionist, office work, landscaping, and in just about any field you can imagine. We welcome all applicants who have a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
This entry level sales position is a great fit for people who are looking for part time or a flexible work opportunity. If you are a student looking for flexible work or just someone who is looking for a flexible schedule, our opportunities can work around your needs.
If you think you would be a great fit for our sales team fill out the contact information and a receptionist will follow up with you about setting up a virtual interview with a manager. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant s age.
Similar jobs near me
- Manage the Move: The Path to a Career as a Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Manager
- Challenges of Becoming a Construction Manager Without a Degree
- The Event Management Industry: Growth and Job Outlook
- The A to Z Guide to Marketing Management: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed
- The Ultimate Guide to Project Manager’s Career