ITSM Operations Analyst, Problem Management
ITSM Operations Analyst, Problem Management
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Ref #: 19747
LinkedIn Tag: #LI-MW1
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
Delta IT is on a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought leaders within Delta, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision.
Delta IT employees are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline
- The ITSM Operations Analyst, Problem Management is responsible for connecting divisional processes through process maturity and evaluation.
- This person will be responsible for connecting with team across IT, business and leadership teams to obtain root cause analysis on incidents and corrective/preventive actions.
- Providing reports for leadership and facilitate Problem Review meetings.
Why You'll Love Delta
Our culture is rooted in a shared dedication to living our values – Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Perseverance, and Servant Leadership – every day, in everything we do. Exploring a career at Delta gives you a chance to see the world while providing great benefits to help you keep climbing along the way:
- Competitive salary, industry-leading profit sharing, and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life benefits
- Domestic and International Flight privileges for employees and eligible family members
- Career development programs are available for your long-term career goals
- Access to subsidized and vetted Backup Care for children, adults, and pets through [...]
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
Problem Management aims to reduce the adverse impact of incidents caused by errors or issues within the IT infrastructure, Applications and Services, and to prevent recurrence of incidents related to these errors or issues. The problem management team carries out root cause investigations that narrows down the cause of impact and helps identified remediation efforts that may extend through the ecosystem to prevent the incident/ impact from occurring again or reduce the impact if reoccurrence were to happen.
We are looking for a candidate that has the capability to coordinate, communication and facilitate effectively to obtain knowledge through the organization and collect analysis.
- Coordinate, standardize, and lead all ITIL problem management activities ensuring root cause, remediation and prevention is identified.
- Proactively detect and prevent future problems/incidents and initiate the Problem Management process to allow quicker diagnosis and resolution.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to refine operating processes and procedures to deliver and restore service more efficiently
- Coordinate, convene and facilitate major incident and problem review meetings
- Ensure the problems progress through the Problem Management process in a timely and prioritized fashion
- Create and deliver content regarding problem records and progress in investigations
- Ensure that the problem management information reflects accurate data and is complete
- Identify problems through the review and focus on optimizing processes
- High School diploma, GED or High School Equivalency.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Demonstrates that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
- Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking and styles.
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, customer focus
- Works well within tight deadlines and ability to work on multiple projects (able to prioritize)
- Working knowledge of ServicNow platform
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Basic knowledge of ITSM Problem Management
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta's online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here