Industry Executive (Financial Services and Telecommunications)
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company and our Insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. They help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
Kantar is the world's leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
Our insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce, and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
Kantar's growth strategy is grounded in a platform that combines industry and solution expertise, delivering innovation with relevance and impact to our clients.
The foundation of this strategy is Kantar's Industry-aligned market and client engagement model. The Industry Executive has accountability for the development and growth of their portfolios. They consult with clients on critical business issues, provide advice on how Kantar's suite of offerings can drive enterprise value. The Finance Industry Exec is the expert on the industry and its upcoming trends. They will showcase new capabilities to clients and be a force at industry events. They are expected to interface credibly, at peer-level, with C-Suite executives through a strong industry point of view and expertise. The Industry Executive is also responsible for incorporating client feedback into the ongoing development cycle of Kantars products and services, providing critical input on the development of the firm's next generation of capabilities.
VIEW & ORGANIZATIONAL CONTEXT
Our Industry Executives consult with clients on critical business issues to provide advice on how Kantar's existing suite of offerings can drive value. They are experts on industry trends, industry specific research needs, and methodologies. They showcase new capabilities to clients and are comfortable delivering findings and advise on any local or global industry stage. They work with C-Suite buyers by providing a strong industry point of view as well as robust research/strategy advise and expertise.
Our Industry Executives are very involved in incorporating client feedback into the ongoing development cycle of Kantars products and services, providing critical input on the development of the firm's next generation of capabilities, thus helping set the development agenda for years to come.
Location is flexible between New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, or San Francisco with the expectation of significant in-office' and on site' client commitment.
One of the most dynamic and complex industry verticals at Kantar is the Financial and Telecom vertical. These vertical covers some of our biggest clients conducting extensive, complex programs. Leading a total revenue base of over $55mill, Kantar NA is seeking a seasoned, well rounded strategic researcher, with extensive knowledge of these two sectors to run this industry group. The successful candidate will lead a very seasoned team of 5 client partners, with extensive strategic experience, and will be asked to grow and nurture the team to attain the industry growth goals.
The role requires intimate foundational research knowledge due to the complexity of the programs undertaken, including advances sampling and advanced analytical modelling knowledge. Equally, the role requires extensive knowledge of both brand and customer experience tracking. In the financial sector, experience in working in both retail, small business and wealth is a must, as well as a clear point of view on transactional banking, lending, remittance, and insurance now and into the future.
The role reports to the North America Chief Client Officer and is represented on the functional leadership team of Kantar North America.
- Grow revenue & profits across industry - with critical metrics linked to revenue, margin, and growth
- Eminence - expand market presence and obtain an industry leading position for high potential clients.
- Leadership development- build a hard-working team to enable sustainable future growth.
- Represent Kantar - recognized face of Kantar' in the Financial Services and Telecom industries, ensuring that clients understand the depth and breadth of the firm's capabilities.
- Shape the commercial strategy - own the go-to-market' efforts for the Financial Services and Telecom industries in Kantar North America, including education and enablement of a matrixed client management, solution delivery and sales teams to drive top and bottom-line growth.
- Offering development - craft client-ready and deeply relevant offerings from the portfolio of Kantar solutions and bring them to market, increasingly finding opportunities for standardization as a lever for increased profitability.
- Lead Client Partners - support and develop team to accelerate commercial performance of portfolio and client satisfaction through high-quality engagements.
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- Commercial Leadership - Commercial responsibility for the long-term growth of a strategic client portfolio >$55M in annual revenue
- Industry Expertise - Deep knowledge of and engagement in the Financial Services and Telecom Industries with a strong POV on the implementation of strategic research including advanced sampling and analytical modelling techniques for Brand, Media, and Customer Experience
- Executive Leadership - Experience driving a strategic agenda as a leader in a matrixed environment with a strong track record of leading through vision, credibility, and influence.
- Team Development- Experience managing a senior team of client growth executives with a successful track record of developing talent in a high-performance environment
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package.
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted, and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ( Kantar ). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
The salary range for this role in the US is $193,700-322,900 /year. Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
CountryUnited States of America
LocationAtlanta, Peachtree Road
Why join Kantar?
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, nobody knows people better than Kantar.
And because we know people, we like to make sure our people are looked after as well. Equality of opportunity for our people is our highest priority and we encourage our people to work in a way that supports their health and wellbeing. While we encourage our colleagues to spend part of their working week in the office, we understand no one size fits all, and we're flexible in our approach to ensure people feel included and accepted. We're committed to creating an inclusive culture and value the diversity of our people, clients, suppliers and communities, which is why we welcome applications from all background and sections of society. Even if you feel like you're not a perfect fit, we'd love to receive your application and talk to you about this job or others at Kantar.