Finance Central FP&A Director
Finance Central FP&A Director
Kantar, the world's leading marketing data and analytics company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote, and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar's 25,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.
About the role:
Finance Directors are an integral part of Kantar's Finance team leading on being key business partners to drive and influence success of divisions. The role will work with our offshore FP&A team, Sales Operations, Cluster Finance Director, Global Finance and Business leadership to deliver and report results in line with the business strategies.
The Central FP&A Director will lead the Cluster FP&A team and provide strategic oversight of financial planning and analysis. Will develop and drive the strategy and processes for the financial planning and analysis in support of the broader finance strategy. Will lead the consolidation and reporting of Cluster results, delivering elite financial insights through automation and use of Salesforce and Kantar BI, as well us support the cluster enabling functions leadership and financial governance of variable compensation plans.
This is a high-profile position that will work closely with the CFO, Executive Leadership team, and the Global Finance leadership team. The person will be reporting to Kantar Insights Americas CFO.
- Act as the single point of contact for the Kantar Insights Americas CFO and advisor to the functional leadership team
- Provide consistent monthly, quarterly, and annual communication of results, risks and opportunities and business insights
- Drive consolidated reporting, enhanced financial performance visibility and standardized cadence of financial deliverables across the Cluster for P&L and cash flow. Work on the consolidation and creation of executive leadership presentations and development of content for leadership and board presentations
- Support Cluster Enabling Functions leadership in developing strategies and long-range planning to deliver organisational objectives (e.g., cost out plans, automation, resource modelling, business model and M&A)
- Responsible for the provision of timely and accurate consolidated Cluster insights of key business trends and issues, providing commercial decision support and robust challenge to enhance Cluster level performance
- Leads the budgeting and forecast processes, assisting the leadership team in setting objectives, coordinating with global finance, and providing guidance to the Finance Business Partners
- Provide financial governance and support on the commercial design of the Cluster variable compensation plans. Partnering with Global rewards and controllership teams to set annual targets, provide regular reports and timely resolution of employee's issues
- Work on ad hoc projects as needed, including providing support for Corporate Development/M&A.
- Build capability within the team, onshore and offshore, retain the right talents by coordinating performance management, resource development, and establishment of personal critical metrics
- Challenges themselves and the wider Finance function, to improve the capabilities of Finance through the identification of efficiencies, automation and new ways of working to enhance reporting, forecasting, and financial planning
- Responsible to develop, coach and drive a diverse and inclusive team of customer focused and insightful Cluster Business Finance team
- 10+ of experience in FP&A in a business of a comparable size, preferable both in Private Equity & Public Corps.
- An experienced team leader, working in a global environment and matrixed organisation
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Transformational mindset-always looking at ways to improve and leave things better
- Strong Communication and data visualization Skills
- Strong Data Management & Analysis mindset
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package, including
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted, and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Privacy and Legal Statement
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ( Kantar ). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.