The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation (CCSF) seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant to join a talented team of dedicated professionals and to meaningfully advance the mission of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation with its alumni, partners, and supporters.
The Administrative Assistant is an exceptionally organized, reliable, and resourceful member of the Foundation team whose primary responsibilities include providing administrative assistance to the President and staff. The Administrative Assistant will support Foundation staff in coordinating all logistics related to internal and external Foundation programs. This support will include, but is not limited to, coordinating event registration, securing venues, travel, lodging, and catering. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for supporting staff on daily clerical and organizational needs and special projects. The Administrative Assistant will serve as the first line of communication between the Foundation and all constituents, and is expected to be pleasant, helpful, flexible, and able to make a good first impression.
As a key member of the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation team, the Administrative Assistant should understand the Foundation's entire operation and calendar and seek opportunities to assist other team members whenever possible.
The Administrative Assistant will support the Foundation team and will have a number of critical responsibilities, including those outlined below:
Executive and Staff Administrative Support
- Provide excellent executive administrative support to the President.
- Provide overall executive administrative support to the President, including managing calendars, schedules, commitments, and communications.
- Provide background research to President prior to any scheduled meetings, interviews, presentations, events, or appointments as needed.
- Provide follow-up support after executive meetings to collect, process, and file information of constituents, follow-up action items, and follow-up meetings.
- Assist in coordination of speaking and conference-related activities for President including registration, travel, logistics, correspondence, and follow-up.
- Process all travel, mileage, and credit card expense reimbursements for President and Board.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Foundation staff.
- Manage general incoming phone calls and email communications and direct constituents to the appropriate staff. this includes monitoring and responding to messages received to multiple email addresses daily.
- Manage organizational calendar
- Coordinate visits of Foundation guests.
- Support staff on special projects as needed.
- Manage the semi-annual graduation cord request and mailing process.
- Support the annual renewal process by reviewing and responding to submissions in the online renewal portal.
- Support the annual selection process by monitoring and responding to emails and making updates in the online application portal.
- Supporting and coordinating the foundation's donor acknowledgement process.
- Documenting/updating standard operating processes and procedures.
- Provide database management (Blackbaud CRM) support including updating constituent records and generating reports.
- Sort, file, and process daily mail and packages for staff.
- Manage weekly staff meeting agenda ensuring week to week follow-up on agenda items.
- Serve as Alumni Board secretary.
Event Coordination and Travel Management
- Provide administrative and logistical support for internal and external Foundation events.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, retreats, and off-site visits, including preparation of logistics and materials.
- Coordinate event logistics for Scholar receptions.
- Prepare, coordinate, and distribute electronic or printed materials foe events.
- Coordinate registration for annual Scholars Weekend.
- Recruit and manage volunteers to support events when necessary.
- Coordinate travel for Foundation staff, committee members, alumni, and Scholars for special events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for CCSF staff.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for official Foundation guests, including but not limited to:
- Program Reading
- Regional Interview
- Scholars and alumni attending Scholars Weekend in an official capacity.