Replenishment manger - Full-time
For nearly 50 years, Michaels has been the destination where Makers get inspired, learn, shop, and create. We strive to cultivate an inclusive shopping environment for all Makers and work environment for all Team Members, providing a place of belonging and empowering everyone to bring their creative dreams to life. At Michaels, every Team Member is encouraged to hone their craft with opportunities for personal and professional growth. From our Stores and Distribution Centers to Artistree and our Support Center, our best-in-class team is passionate about leaving the world a better, more creative place by contributing to every make .
Michaels is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are here for all Team Members and all Makers to create, innovate and be better together.Lead and support inventory management and merchandising standards and maintenance. Plan for and provide a well merchandised and in-stock store for the customer to shop. Help customers shop and find what they are looking for. Deliver friendly customer service.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Manage and support the truck processes and lead the teams to ensure standards are met; achieve your KPI s and manage your team to achieve their role KPI s
- Manage, execute and support the planogram process (POG s) to standard.
- Manage, execute and support the AD set processes.
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Maintain seasonal sets and the feature space to our visual merchandising standards
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and training of new Team members; support with Talent Development activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Cross trained in Custom Framing selling and production
Other duties as assigned
Preferred Special Certifications or technical skills
- Retail merchandising and customer service experience preferred
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Public retail store setting taking care of our customers; all public areas are climate controlled; some stock rooms may not be climate controlled; some outdoor work if assigned to retrieve shopping carts or while unloading trucks; Frame shop contains glass cutter and heat press ; work hours include nights, weekends and early mornings
Applicants in the U.S. must satisfy federal, state, and local legal requirements of the job.
To review a comprehensive list of benefits, please visit
CA, CO, CT, WA, RI and select New York cities only - To review pay ranges for the position you are applying for, please visit .
Michaels is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with this commitment, Michaels will assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if a reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the job, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-642-4235 (1800-MICHAEL).