2023 Procurement Summer Intern
UPS Procurement is seeking qualified undergraduate or graduate students for our 2023 Summer Internship Program.
The UPS internship program is designed to immerse interns into corporate culture and expose them to real-life, hands-on business interactions with management. Interns participate in business meetings, deliver presentations to senior management, and collaborate with cross-functional groups to accomplish project goals.
The various intern positions across the department include roles to develops tools to improve the strategic sourcing processes, support analytics initiatives, support development and training platforms, strategize data-driven communications and advance project management.
If you're looking for an exciting internship with competitive pay, valuable networking opportunities, and meaningful evaluations and feedback, we want to hear from you!
- Participate in corporate culture and engage in real-life, hands-on business interactions with management
- Participate in business meetings and deliver presentations to senior management
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to accomplish project goals
- Support analytics initiatives and analyze data through various platforms (Power BI, DELIVER, Coupa, etc.)
- Strategize data-driven communications and advance project management
- Develops tools to improve the strategic sourcing processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess project management skills
- Experience with public speaking/delivering presentations
- Analytic skills
- Undergraduate (junior or senior) student
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law