Senior Director, Media Solutions Delivery
Title: Senior Director, Media Solutions Delivery
Location: Atlanta, Chicago, or Remote
Kantar is the world's leading marketing data and analytics company. We have a complete, unique and rounded understanding of how people think, feel and act; globally and locally in over 90 markets. By combining the deep expertise of our people, our data resources and benchmarks and our innovative analytics and technology, we help our clients understand people and inspire growth.
Our insights colleagues are experts in human understanding. With expertise covering brand, innovation, creative, media, commerce, and customer experience, they help clients define what brands should stand for, how to disrupt and renew their offer, how to connect with audiences and how to win with consumers and customers.
- Profitably grow Kantar's Solutions business as an expert in the field and by bringing solution expertise to market, clients and prospects. Leads a Solution Delivery team.
- Leads pitches (new and renewals) with largest clients and is responsible for solution selection, design, and success
- Leads client workshops and presents insights and recommendations to clients
- Leads delivery team of 30+ individuals, on a day-to-day basis to reliably and efficiently deliver high-quality solutions to clients
- Develops and evangelizes thought leadership using client, industry and Kantar data and insights
- Accountable for solution design and costing of proposals
- Allocates resources across their pod and ensures utilization targets are met
- Cultivates employee satisfaction as well as supports project profitability and account revenue growth by delivering effective solutions to clients in a timely manner and within budget.
- Upgrades / enhances client deliverables and ensures delivery best practices
- Leads development of strategic, actionable recommendations for client's business based on subject matter expertise and the findings from research/analysis
- Keeps abreast of sampling changes, new interviewing techniques and tools as well as industry and internal changes for each solution
- Leads and develops learning/upskilling programs to enhance team members' technical knowledge and solution expertise
- Partners with Product teams to share client needs and feedback to help drive solutions delivery
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of market research design experience, including 3+ years managing large teams
- Experience and demonstrated ability leading and coaching team members, taking an active role in their development as professionals
- Experience creating study designs for strategic research projects, serving as subject matter expert on effective research design to clients
- Can-do attitude with experience successfully managing complexity, is driven, takes initiative, demonstrates ownership and can manage challenging situations
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing, delegating and delivering
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to use logical reasoning and problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills with demonstrated success in presenting to senior level clients
- Bachelor's degree in market research/marketing or related social science and analytic subject areas. Masters preferred
Essential Skills & Capabilities
- Proficient in quantitative research methodologies
- Provides technical leadership for maximum client impact
- Ability to plan / architect complex solutions and bring together the right capabilities, and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Motivates/ leads individuals & teams, stewards team culture
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Confidently delivers messages and exemplifies Kantar values
We provide a comprehensive, highly competitive benefits package.
- Medical plans with comprehensive, affordable coverage for a range of health services
- Health Savings Account/FSA
- Dental, Vision and benefits to cover unique healthcare needs
- Wellness Program
- 401k with matching
- Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted, and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity; therefore, we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE: Please note that by applying to this opportunity you consent to the personal data you provide to us to be processed and retained by The Kantar Group Limited ( Kantar ). Your details will be kept on our Internal ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for as long as is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, which may include your details being shared with the hiring manager.
Your final base salary will be determined based on several factors which may include but are not limited to location, work experience, skills, knowledge, education and/or certifications. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.