Senior Repair Coordinator
Senior Repair Coordinator
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Ref #: 19001
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
The Contract Costing Coordinator of MRO Engine Services will be responsible for Pratt GTF and/ or Rolls Royce customer MRO engine product lines. Structure will entail gathering P&L cost data from several sources including SAP, Hyperion/EDW, shop floor, GEM-MIRS, MTAC, and detailed records packages. This data will be organized in cost summary form divided by industry standard categories including repair labor, repair materials, life limited parts, scrap replacement, subcontracting charges, customer provided materials, exchange materials, and misc. costs including transportation and test. The coordinator will be responsible for
• Auditing the data ensuring it is complete and correct including quantity per engine and list price data against established tables in collaboration with the shop floor and the Engine Services Technical Coordinator.
• Managing warranty support, supply chain discounts, maintenance needs, cost of quality, sales discounts, ad hoc costing, estimates, finance P&L reconciliation, and customer support data validation as needed.
• In some cases, creating invoice summaries against specific contractual terms.
• Managing the costing workload against quality and turn-time metrics.
• Practicing safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
• Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
• 5+ years of progressive experience in either the aerospace/airline industry or equivalent.
• Proven track record with problem solving skills and ability to use analytical tools.
• Demonstrated experience in managing complex processes.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple priorities in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
• Embraces a diverse set of people, thinking and styles.
• Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
• Bachelor's degree in business or operations related field highly desired.
• Prior experience preparing cost summaries and multimillion dollar invoices.
• Experience implementing Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies. Green Belt certification is highly desired.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta's online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here