Business Technical Support Specialist
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won t stop!
This position is a part of our Business Care for T-Mobile and supports customers 24x7. Schedule Flexibility is a requirement .
Answers telephone and written or Internet-based inquiries of a technical or complex nature from customers regarding company products. Support is primarily related to external clients but may also assist/advise internal clients. Analyzes non-routine problems with nonfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications to identify problem area(s) and recommend corrective action. Regularly requires deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Maintains log of problems so that recurring problems can be reported to product development. Handles problem resolution which may require follow-up and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise. Handles situations which require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response. May orient, train, or check the work of other employees.
Experience navigating multiple computer screens and programs while interacting with customers.
Absent a reasonable accommodation or military obligation, employees must be available to work a flexible schedule (including days, nights, weekends and holidays).
- Bachelor's Degree, High School Diploma Required
- Two years experience in a customer facing environment.
- Two years experience troubleshooting computer hardware, mobile phones, or other electronic devices
Minimum Qualifications :
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn t have a corporate ladder it s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing [email protected] or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.